Saturday 3 January 2015

My Little American Stash of Goodies



NYX Butter Gloss (L-R) - Peaches and Cream, Creme Brulee
NYX Blush - Pinched
NYX Powder Blush - Mocha

Maybelline Color Tattoo - Creamy Beige

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion
Covergirl Lipstick (T-B)- Euphoria and Tantalize

EOS Lipbalm (L-R) - Summer Fruit, Sweet Mint and Strawberry Sorbet

Bath and Bodyworks Hand Sanitisers (L-R) - Cherry Almond Shortbread, White Pear & Fig, I <3 Pomegranate, Vanilla Bean Noel and Japanese Cherry Blossom

In the middle of December, some of my mums friends from America came over and offered to bring me some products which are only accessible across the Atlantic Ocean! Of course being a British, beauty obsessed teen I took up the offer and sent over a list of products I wanted.

On Christmas day, I opened this box which was full of mini presents and I guessed pretty quickly that they were the cosmetics brought over from America and sure enough, I was right but it was so much more than I expected! I don't know if she will read this blog post but Mandy, thank you again for all of these wonderful goodies!

Also thank you to Jackie and Darren (Other friends from across the pond but in Canada) for the Covergirl Lipsticks, the colours are stunning!

Tell me in the comments below if you would like to see any reviews on these products and I'd be happy to oblige!

Read my last blog post (How to make a Mouth Watering Hot Chocolate) HERE!



2 comments:

  1. the eos lipbalms look so cute and I really want to try the butter glosses from nyx xx

    cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the packaging of eos lipbalms, I've yet to try the NYX Butter Glosses yet but I've swatched them and they're stunning! x

      Delete

Please leave a comment! I love interacting with everybody!